Here at Web-lingo, we’ve decided to make things easier for everyone to find out more about what we do. There are more changes on the horizon, as we grow our online presence to equal and exceed our brand’s presence through traditional media. For those unsure, here is a summary of what we do and how we do it.
Web-lingo is a Proudly South African translation and localisation agency.
We offer translation and localisation of all documentation into 85 languages and employ a network of over 2500 professional, tried-and-tested linguists that are based around the world.
Since 1997, we have gained a wealth of experience across all industries, including Publishing, Software Development, Online Training, Education, Advertising and Web Development. We also offer technical, medical and legal translations.
If you would like to request a quote or some more information on Web-lingo and our services, please visit https://www.web-lingo.com/ or email email@example.com.
- Our specialised services – we offer translation, transcription, localisation, proofreading, multi-channel publishing solutions and Desktop Publishing.
- Web-lingo translates into and from 85 languages, including all of the South African official languages, Asian, European, Scandinavian, South American and other African languages.
- Since 1997, Web-lingo has gained a wealth of experience across all industries and assisted with some of the most innovative and challenging translation projects ever in South Africa.
- Translation memory and terminology management solutions offer both cost-saving and translation consistency to clients.
- A dedicated Project Manager ensures fast turnaround times, quality assurance, strict confidentiality and same-day competitive quotes.
- We can translate from and into most formats and offer a multi-channel publishing solution.
We can translate into and from 85 languages, including South Africa’s eleven official languages, African languages (incl. Portuguese and French), European, Asian, Scandinavian, Middle-Eastern and Latin American languages.
For a full list of the languages we offer, visit our website at https://www.web-lingo.com/languages
For a full list of our industry experiences, visit https://www.web-lingo.com/services or go to https://www.web-lingo.com/clients for a look at our happy client list.
Project reference: download.microsoft.com/…/LLP_Partner_CaseStudy_WebLingo.pdf
Alternatively, check out https://www.web-lingo.com/testimonials for what our clients had to say about our services, including:
‘The team at Web-lingo is exceptionally friendly and efficient. They went the extra mile to ensure all our requirements were met despite extremely demanding deadlines. Their translations are of a great standard and communicating with them is an absolute pleasure. Five star service!’ – International Environmental and Mining Consultancy
‘Efficiency, and a wonderful respect for deadlines are key to Web-lingo’s services. Thank you for your competence and customer care.’ – Top South African Publishing company
For more information or to receive a quote, please visit www.web-lingo.com, or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 021 789 0690 or like us on
We hope to hear from you soon.