Web-lingo Code of Conduct
- To ensure open and appropriate communication;
- To perform collaborative services with experienced, tried and tested professionals able to provide quality work;
- To ensure that translation work is performed only by qualified translators translating only into their mother tongue;
- To have and/or make available the necessary technical and logistical infrastructure to fulfil each task as outlined in projects;
- To meet all deadlines as defined in project schedules and agreed between the client and the Web-lingo project manager;
- To respect the terms and conditions agreed between the client and the Web-lingo project manager;
- To guarantee that all project-related materials remain strictly confidential;
- To give the client all the assistance and services as defined by client agreements.
- To respect and implement all decisions made that may affect this Code of Conduct.
Quotation terms and conditions:
- Proofreading, editing and/or validation by independent translator(s) are excluded unless specified.
- Proofreading after typesetting by the client is not included and, if required, should be submitted for a separate quotation.
- Any changes requested by an independent or client proof-reader/s will be reviewed by the Web-lingo lead translator only if received up to 15 days after final delivery. If for some reason client requests changes after final sign-off, any requests will be charged for on a per hour basis.
- Typesetting and DTP work excluded.
- Should any graphics need translation, we will supply the text in Excel format with both source and target language included.
- Should any changes be made or required to the source or target files after handoff, changes to the translation will be charged for on an hourly basis.
- The above fee excludes author’s corrections, i.e. amendments or additions to the original text necessitating amendments or additions to translated text.
- Web-lingo maintains a high professional standard at all times.
- Translations to be approved by client before reproduction in any form.
- Web-lingo will not accept responsibility for expenses incurred thereafter.
- Projects will not commence without a signed Purchase Order as well as a signed quote which shall constitute the client’s approval of the quotation and acceptance of all the conditions contained therein.
- Web-lingo reserves the right to withhold all services in the absence of said signed approval.
- Additional reviews and reviews delayed by more than one week will be charged hourly.
Projects will not commence without a signed Purchase Order and/or signed quote which shall constitute the client’s approval of the quotation and acceptance of all the conditions contained therein.
On behalf of the Web-lingo Team, we thank you for your business.