Web-lingo continues to be driven by translation quality, management efficiency and a cost-effective service.
Our new translation and localisation service offerings include:
Let us localise your website without any additional development or integration costs.
- Our FREE plug-in is easily installed, which allows us to extract content from your website CMS (Drupal, Word press etc.), straight into our TMS (Translation Management System).
- Your content is translated by our specialised translators within our TMS and uploaded back onto your website, all via our plug-in.
- Both English and translated content is managed and available in a re-usable XML format ready for publishing to other channels such as iPad, Android, Print etc.
- The design of your site is an exact replica of your English site, just with localised content based on your target market.
Translation memory and content management:
Let us store your translations within our TMS (Translation Management System).
- Web-lingo can save you both time and money by re-using your previous translations.
- We can extract key terms from your English content in order to create glossaries of commonly used terms to ensure the quality and consistency of the translations throughout the content.
- You won’t pay for the same word or phrase to be translated or localised twice, allowing for a more cost-effective and timeous service offering.
- The longer you translate / localise with us, the bigger your translation memory will be, and therefore the more money you will save on future translations.
- Your unique client specific translation memory is stored within our secure cloud environment.
Multi-channel output solutions
Communicate your translated content across a multitude of media channels. We convert your source and target files into a re-usable XML format, which can then be converted into any format you require.
- We manage both the English and translated versions of client’s content with options to publish to iPad, Android and Kindle to ePub 3.0 and Web / HTML.
- Our clients can now reach new potential markets and communicate effectively in 85 languages across multiple media channels.
Contact our project managers instantly via our live chat.
The Web-lingo Team